Winter holidays are here! Thanks to Christmas and New Year! Festive season is at it's peak… It is all about Holiday Rush!
Keeping all these things in mind, Google has compiled a list of quick tips for all webmasters. As the upcoming time will be a very crucial period for all the offline and online retailers, the tips are especially crafted to boost the sales and increase foot traffic!
According to the Official Google Webmaster Central Blog, these tips can make a big difference in every aspect of sales and profit.
Here are the quick tips:
- Verify that your site is indexed by Google (and is returned in search results).
- Label your images accurately.
- Know what Google knows (about your site).
- Have a plan for expiring and temporary pages.
- Increase foot traffic too.
- Usability 101.
- Tell us where to find all of your web pages.
- Manage your sitelinks.
Read more at the Google's official blog