Opened today is the stirring second leg of Search Engine Strategies (August 20 – 23, 2007) which is being held at the San Jose Convention Center. Dubbed "the high-tech and internet company event of the year!" This is the place to be for all things SEO. With this in view we will be giving daily reports, update, reviews and articles directly from the conference.
- Co-Organized and Co-Hosted by world-renowned search authorities Chris Sherman and Danny Sullivan;
- Delivers real-time actionable information you need to grow your business through search engine marketing (SEM/SEO);
- Teaches the ins-and-outs of search engine marketing from top search experts and the search engines themselves;
- Provides a unique setting to network with fellow marketers and search engine industry professionals and discuss the trends in search engine marketing;
- Grants access to the world's most comprehensive gathering of search engine marketing & optimization-related solutions providers and potential partners & affiliates;
- Get the latest event information at the SES Blog.
Click here to know more on SES, San Jose 2007 Sessions
Apparently, the event organisers remembered the old maxim, "All Work And No Play" and yes though the conference is mostly geek-centric, who said geeks don't know how to let their hair loose! You can also find here a commendable list of events where you can relax your tensed nerves and pained ears.
Our other related posts to SES:
- More Than Search Engine Talk At SES, San Jose.
- And for those who want their Search Engine questions and queries answered At SES, San Jose?, click here.
For all the latest (news, innovation, openings, session details, exclusive pictures) on Search Engine Strategies, San Jose, continue visiting us daily!