The Search Engine Marketing Professional Organization (SEMPO) today announced the results of its 2008 Board of Directors election. The board of directors includes:
- Chris Boggs eMergent – Marketing / Brulant, Inc.
- Jessica Bowman – In-House SEO Expert
- Massimo Burgio – Global Search Interactive
- Bruce Clay – Bruce Clay, Inc.
- Dave Fall – DoubleClick, Inc.
- Duane Forrester – Microsoft
- Sara Holoubek – Free Agent Consultant
- Gord Hotchkiss – Enquiro Search Solutions, Inc.
- Bill Hunt – Global Strategies International
- Ron Jones – Symetri Internet Marketing
- Kevin Lee – Didit
- Jeffrey Pruitt – iCrossing
- Dana Todd – Newsforce
The 13 newly elected individuals elected for a two-year term, will remain on the Board until 2010. The new Board will begin their term from March 12.
Talking about SEMPO, it is a global non-profit organization serving the search engine marketing industry and marketing professionals. It provides a foundation for industry growth through building stronger relationships, fostering awareness, providing education, promoting the industry, generating research, and creating a better understanding of search and its role in marketing. Representing thousands in over 30 countries, SEMPO has over 780 members. It represents the common interests of companies and consultants worldwide and provides them with a voice in the marketplace. SEMPO's education and outreach initiatives are sponsored in part by Microsoft, Yahoo!, Google, Superpages.com, SMX, and Search Engine Strategies.
View the 2007, Board of Directors list here.