I was really looking forward to this launch. Though I was expecting that some day or the other, a company would definitely launch this tool, but nonethelessInfinidigm did this for us!
SEO Tool on iPhone! Wow! Users can easily download this tool on iTunes and their iPhones with the help of this link.
The features are:
- Complete source code listing
- Listing of META keywords
- Listing of META description
- Listing of all META tags in the document
- Tag counts – this feature counts all the tags in a document to give clues about composition.
- Contents of the <title> tag.
- The body of text with tags removed
- Percentage of body words that are stop words (See Supported Languages Below). Stopwords are not counted by the search engines, so you can determine how effective your marketing copy is by knowing how much of what you've written will be ignored.
- The total word count of the document for words that are not determined to be numbers
- Phrase counting for phrases of length 1 to 5 words Ă˘â‚¬â€ť this helps you determine repetitive phrases in the document
- The anchor tags in the document Ă˘â‚¬â€ť and, specifically if there is an image in the link text.
- The inner HTML of of the tag. This is the same as the link text.
- All the image tags in the document
- The the text of the image "alt" attribute
Memory Considerations and Warnings
iPhone applications are giving about 2GB of space within which to operate. Infinidigm recommends that you use this app if you have a minimum of 1.5 GB available on your phone. Testing the application showed that large pages burst about 500MB of data at a time between the browser control and the rest of the analysis engine.
Memory crashes can occur on the program. This is caused by general stability issues concerning the browser control and the size of the pages it maintains in its internal storage cache.
If you receive a memory warning, you may choose to ignore it, or you may simply restart the application.
Try to depend on the EDGE network provided by AT&T as little as possible. Wherever appropriate, please use the WIFI circuit in the phone to attach to a proper network. Performance will increase.
proSEO supports English and German. No other European, Asian, Indic, or other languages are supported. You may use proSEO for other European languages, but please understand that the stop word ratio will be very incorrect for these languages. proSEO is a conservative analyzer that maintains a list of stop words for the English and German languages. Stop words are words that are too common to index by search engines because they are helper words or very common. Examples of stop words are "I", "am", "is", "thoroughly", "and", "or", etc. ProSEO assumes all incoming data to be encoded as UTF-8, but if it finds that the content type of the page is ISO-8859-1, ISO-8859-2, Windows Codepage 1250, or Windows Codepage 1252, it will attempt to convert the data to the proper encoding so that representations of characters and symbols are properly preserved.
- The program can stop executing unexpectedly if there are too many screen rotations.
- The program can appear to be operating very slowly or simply SEEM to halt. This is normal operation actually. proSEO must keep and maintain very large pieces of data in memory, and internet data can be slow to acquire (even at 3G speeds). Please be patient on long pages or jobs.
There are web pages that cannot be analyzed by the analyzer. The analyzer was built for speed at a tradeoff to flexibility, so please consider the following points if your page results in an error during analysis.
- Improperly terminated comments in the source HTML can cause this
- Nested comments in the source can cause this sometimes.
- Improper use of comments that are designed only to be read by Internet Explorer 7 can cause this. – Infinidigm