Google has introduced two new ways by which you can tell potential customers Google recognizes you as an online advertising professional. Google confirmed, AdWords certified professionals can now get a personalized HTML certificate and a publicly sharable profile page including the certifications, basic information like name, Google+ profile photo and company affiliation.
Here’s how you can view the HTML version of your certificate:
- After signing in to the Google Partners account click on “My Profile” in the Overview section.
- If you are an AdWords certified professional, click on “AdWords Certified”
- This will open a HTML version of your certificate, ready to get printed.
- Print the certificate or save it to your desktop.
All AdWords certified professionals will have access to a public profile, listing all the certifications earned by them. By default your profile can be viewed only by you. Here’s how you can share your profile with others. Remember you can change the visibility status of your profile anytime.
- Sign in to your Partners account
- Click on “My Profile”
- Click on “Share with” drop down menu in the “Public Profile” section
- Select “Public” to make your profile viewable to everyone
Your profile page will have your name, which will be the same name you use for your Google account, the name of the agency your profile is affiliated with, your Google+ profile photo, a link to your Google+ profile and a list of all the certifications you have received.
If you want to change the name appearing on your certificate or profile page, you will have to update the information in your Partners account. Follow these steps to update your name for your certificate or public profile page:
- Sign in to your Google account
- Click on “Edit Profile”
- Click on your name to edit it. Editing your name in Google+ will change your name in all Google products. Also, you cannot change the name on your Google account more than three times in a year.