It is a fact that the Google Webmaster Tools offers great data for all the webmasters. But still certain things are missing. Earlier, the webmasters had to chart the timeline of the inbound link from GMT, but on a manual basis.
Pro Version 1.0b
The Pro Version offers a wide array of data directly from your External Links page.
- 90 day tracking of Google Webmaster Tools External Links for Site
- 90 day tracking of Yahoo External Links for Site
- 90 day tracking of Google Webmaster Tools External Links for All Sub-Pages Listed
- 90 day tracking of Yahoo External Links for Site for All Sub-Pages Listed
- PageRank for all on-site pages listed
- PageRank for all external-links listed – GoogleCache
Glync Basic is a free Firefox tool that allows the users to see the link data for the past 30 days but a paid version that tracks for 3 months is also available. The paid feature of this tool would provide the users to add Yahoo link counts side-by-side.