The new version 7.6.1 of Google AdWords Editor has been released. Apart from having new features like promoted video ads and account tree editing, the new version also has:
- Ad scheduling and advanced location targeting feature.
- Export spreadsheet with images (ZIP).
- Add/Update multiple campaigns.
There are some up-gradation made in the already existing features, which include:
- Import CSV error export.
- Keyword expansion.
- Campaign and ad group pickers.
The 7.6.1 Google AdWords Editor version has new bidding terminology:
- Max. CPC Search – (previously Max. CPC)
- Max. CPC Automatic Placements (previously Max. Content CPC)
- Max. CPC Managed Placements (previously Placement Max. CPC)
It is said that no changes have been made to Max CPA and Max CPM technology. You can get the release notes of the updated version here.