Search marketing software provider WordStream has just released a new suite of Quality Score management tools for AdWords advertisers. These tools, which are now incorporated into the company's flagship PPC product, are designed to help you boost Quality Scores while lowering overall PPC costs. These tools should make it much easier for AdWords users to develop more cost-efficient and effective campaigns whatever their experience level.
AdWords Quality Score is a "grade" assigned by Google, based on demonstrated relevancy and click-through rates, that has a big impact on how successful your campaigns are. WordStream's new Quality Score tools help marketers strengthen their campaign structures according to proven best practices that raise both CTR and Quality Score, which equates to:
- More exposure in the search results for lower costs
- More traffic, better qualified leads, and higher sales
The new Quality Score tools have been added to WordStream's existing keyword management technology, along with tighter AdWords integration.
The new features include:
- AdWords Campaign Organization Tools – These grouping tools are useful for quickly creating tightly related ad groups and strategically organized campaign structures.
- Negative Keyword Tools – WordStream already had some great tools to help identify and set negative keywords, but these are now easier to use and have been improved to further reduce irrelevant impressions and wasteful ad spend.
- Long-Tail Keyword Expansion Tools – Again, keywords are WordStream's specialty. The new keyword expansion tools provide thousands of highly targeted long-tail keyword suggestions tailored to your product or service niche.
If you want to learn more, you can sign up to try WordStream's new Quality Score tools free.