Yahoo! in its latest efforts to prove that it is still worthy of user confidence, has implemented several minor changes to its Sponsored Search Console. It is aimed at making the interaction between the console and the advertiser more informative and much easier. Advertisers will now have a chance to look at those campaigns, ad groups and keywords that are offline.
Some of the feature that have been implemented are:
- Names of all the campaigns, ad groups, keywords, etc. that might be offline will be highlighted in 'Red Text', thus making it easily recognizable.
- The 'Top Campaigns' and 'Watched Campaigns' that are shown on the Dashboard Page are now embedded with a 'Status' column to help in identification of campaign. This would further assist the advertiser in ascertaining the reason behind the offline status of the campaign.
- Minor updates to the Ă˘â‚¬Ĺ“CampaignsĂ˘â‚¬Âť page have been made, including a new Ă˘â‚¬Ĺ“StatusĂ˘â‚¬Âť column, the ability to filter by Ă˘â‚¬Ĺ“StatusĂ˘â‚¬Âť when using the Advanced Search function, and replacing the Ă˘â‚¬Ĺ“Campaign On/OffĂ˘â‚¬Âť button with individual Ă˘â‚¬Ĺ“PauseĂ˘â‚¬Âť and Ă˘â‚¬Ĺ“UnpauseĂ˘â‚¬Âť buttons.
- There are minor improvements to the Ads table on an Ad Group page, that includes adding a Ă˘â‚¬Ĺ“StatusĂ˘â‚¬Âť column, and the Ă˘â‚¬Ĺ“Campaign On/OffĂ˘â‚¬Âť button has been replaced with individual Ă˘â‚¬Ĺ“PauseĂ˘â‚¬Âť and Ă˘â‚¬Ĺ“UnpauseĂ˘â‚¬Âť buttons.
- There are new status settings on the Search page, under the Campaigns tab.
- Ă˘â‚¬Ĺ“StatusĂ˘â‚¬Âť column has been added to the Ad Group, Ad and Keyword Search screens under the Campaigns tab. The ability to export (using the Ă˘â‚¬Ĺ“DownloadĂ˘â‚¬Âť button) account information has been added to account-level Ad Group and Keyword pages, under the Campaigns tab.
These aren't any major improvements that would change the shape of Yahoo! Sponsored Search. However, it would definitely make things easier for the advertisers in managing their campaigns.