Yahoo! Panama with enhanced tools and new options informs the official Yahoo! search blog.
Some of the features are:
- "You can now create, edit, copy, delete and view all saved ads (up to 20) for an ad group in one place. More importantly, you can view the performance of your ads against one another with one click.
- Lets you view examples of ads by other advertisers using selected keywords, which weĂ˘â‚¬â„˘ve enhanced for better usability. ThereĂ˘â‚¬â„˘s also a handy best practices cheat sheet, right in the interface.
- Creating a second (or third or forth) ad activates ad testing, which lets you compare how ads in a specific ad group are performing against one another in order to help you improve your quality index score.
- WeĂ˘â‚¬â„˘ve enhanced the system to let you know when your quality index score is down. Every 30 days weĂ˘â‚¬â„˘ll check your quality index temperature and, if itĂ˘â‚¬â„˘s low, weĂ˘â‚¬â„˘ll send you a notice via email.
- Clicking on the number of ads with low quality index scores takes you to the new Ă˘â‚¬Ĺ“low quality index ads alertĂ˘â‚¬Âť page, where you can view those ads by account, campaign and ad group.
- You now have the ability to save and recall up to 45 customized report views per account user for later reuse. Simply create a custom report view, save the configuration and your report will be saved in a drop-down menu so you can access it in the future. Want to see a specific report view each time you select a certain report type? Along with being able to Ă˘â‚¬Ĺ“redialĂ˘â‚¬Âť a specific report, you can set a default report view to display each time you select the report type."