Yahoo! Search Marketing has updated its help center. Here are the major changes:
- Better organization and easier navigation: Fewer clicks, and better navigation, that is the main motto of Yahoo! Search now.
- Stronger search functionality: The search results are more relevant than ever before.
- Links: Now the users will get links to their related search as well!
- Single Page FAQ: The Help Center FAQs are now hosted on a single page, so that the users don't have to surf them every where!
You'll find four main sections on the front page of the Help Center:
- Advertise Online with Yahoo! – This section outlines the account sign-up process for prospective advertisers.
- Managing Your Account – This helps walk existing advertisers through the campaign creation process.
- Fine-Tune Your Account – Advertisers ready to manage their account to a higher level of performance, can mine this section for info on optimization features and general strategies for managing to specific business objectives or by industry.
- Learn Online – A repository for all training materials, tutorials, webinars and webinar summaries, and general education material to help raise your advertiser IQ.