Here’s some good news for the content marketers out there. Very soon YouTube will be launching a new app for all the content creators, giving them easy access to YouTube’s creator features. The new app will help them manage their channel through their mobile. YouTube took to the Official YouTube Partners & Creators Blog to shed more light on the new feature.
Now, even if you are on the go, you can post content to your channel through your mobile and manage them with just a few clicks. So, the next time your brand sponsors an event, you can quickly record short videos of the event and upload it on YouTube right then and there.
The announcement came as the first ever Creator Preview video, a summary of the new features YouTube is working on. Apart from the brand new app, YouTube will also roll out a set of some other new features. Have a look at the rundown:
- A new monetization method in which fans can collect fund for their favorite video channel. So no more off YouTube fund raising.
- A new way to create captions and subtitles for your videos in 60+ languages, so that they reach a wider audience.
- Introduction of new comment management features.
- A new way for artists to share revenue with other musicians from eligible cover song videos.
- The launch of the Creator Academy, a collection of support articles to help users get more out of YouTube.