As Bing Ads provides the advertisers with one single platform to place ads on two search engine results pages (SERP) i.e. Bing and Yahoo, with a focus on personalization and AI it has empowered marketers to identify and reach customers.
In a recent blog post Rik van der Kooi, corporate VP for Microsoft Advertising, announced that they are changing the name from Bing Ads to Microsoft Advertising.
He stated, “It’s a simple shift because our clients and partners already know us as Microsoft, and many are already tapping into our new advertising products that go above and beyond search.”
WHAT WILL CHANGE?
- BingAds.com becomes MicrosoftAdvertising.com.
- The partner program will be now “Microsoft Advertising Partner Program“.
- Over the coming months, all of the experiences and materials will be updated to reflect Microsoft Advertising.
What’s In It for you?
- There are two offerings that showcase ways in which Microsoft Advertising is delivering potential: the Microsoft Audience Network and Sponsored Products.
- Adopting personalization through AI elevates the importance of consumer privacy and control.
- Integrating intelligent technology into the marketer’s toolkit means valuing brand safety and ensures data security.
He also mentioned that the clients are already seeing great results. Overstock.com has achieved a quarterly ROAS increase of 33% since they started with the Microsoft Audience Network.
In the blog, he also announced updates to the Microsoft Audience Network. First, they have deployed product enhancements, including viewable impressions, image upload and management tool updates to make managing images even easier. And second, they are expanding audience campaigns in the UK and Canada later this summer.