All the SEM and SEO obsessed people out there would be glad to know that the much awaited event of the year, SMX East 2017, is scheduled to be held from 24-26 October, 2017 in New York City. Each participant is going to come back from the event with pocket full of SEO, SEM, & Social Media Marketing tricks & tactics.
An early bird discount is going to expire this Sunday onward, and the registration prices are going to increase. If you don’t want to burn a hole in your pocket, get your passes on or before September 23, 2017, that is, Saturday. Get a whopping $300 off on-site rates on all types of passes. All Access pass is priced at $1895, which you may get for $1595.
The All Access pass includes:
- actionable tactics you’ll immediately put to use,
- industry-pioneering speakers,
- extensive networking,
- vendor demos and solutions, and
- WiFi, meals and snacks!
This year, PageTraffic Buzz is SMX East 2017 official media partner. All the live updates and ongoing events will be available on its official page. Over the years, it has covered some of the major conferences and events including Pubcon, SEMPO, SMX, Search Engine Strategies, ad:tech, TechCrunch and several others.
Extra savings may be availed by PageTraffic Buzz readers. Use the code “SMXEASTPBT” and save upto $100. So hurry and get your SMX East 2017 passes now!
Some reasons why you must attend the world’s largest search engine marketing conference, expo and workshops are:
- Get 3 days of learning during the 58 sessions, keynotes and clinics featuring proven, actionable tactics on paid search advertising, SEO, analytic, mobile, and social media.
- Search marketing demos and solutions from leading vendors like Google, Bing, Amazon Marketing Services.
- Dive deep into the world of Digital Marketing with panel discussions and interactive Q&A session after each speaker.
- Expand your personal network in the Internet Marketing realm and share experiences with like-minded colleagues and industry thought leaders.
- Know the best strategies to employ in SEO industry to stay ahead of the competitors.