Recently, Aaron Wall released a new tool. This tool with the name of “Website Health Check Tool” has been developed especially for reviewing a site’s title tags, descriptions, URLs, and page status codes.
The Website Health Check Tool then returns the problems the particular site may have, such as missing title tags and descriptions, duplicate title tags or descriptions, www versus non-www issues, index page health, or any type of error handling issues. This tool aims at providing a simple and intuitive interface to make your site free of any major SEO issues.
The Website Health Check Tool will give you answers to queries like:
- Is Google indexing your site? Are they quickly indexing your new pages?
- Do you have duplicate content pages getting indexed in Google?
- Do you have canonical URL issues?
- Are any of your pages in Google missing page titles?
- Does your server send correct error messages?
Aaron Wall is also planning to release the second version of the tool by the end of this month. As put by him, the second version will have features like:
- Allow you to search for not just a site, but a site and a keyword, like [seobook.com seo]
- Add indexed page counts from all major global search engines (Google, Yahoo, Microsoft, Ask)
- Allow webmasters to grab results from any of the above 4 engines, or mix and match
- Make each data point we collect link to the source
A good tool to use!