For those individuals or companies that are looking to increase their social media presence, the world of content marketing can seem daunting but also necessary. There is a great deal of advice and information available that can be potentially misleading.
To gain the most out of content marketing, there are three main aspects to focus on and by doing so you can guarantee that the rest of the process will be much easier.
Here are the main 3 tips to getting the most out of your social media marketing:
Stay Current – One of the biggest mistakes that any company makes is to post simply as much as they can regarding generalized topics. These can occasionally reach a great number of potential customers, but up-to-date content will do this much more effectively.
Follow these steps to make sure content is as tailored as possible:
- Profile the Customer – Understand the style of writing that they enjoy reading, the platform they receive their content on and what other likes and dislikes they might have.
- Closely Monitor Industry News– Set up several content calendars or keep an eye on the newest developments. By doing this, the company can attract customers that are invested and interested in specific products.
- Re-Invent Content – Take the current information and then transform it into easily understood and digested infographics or descriptions. This will flood your social media with those looking for more details presented in the best possible way.
Increase Volume – It is very difficult to say exactly how much a company should post. There is a lot of evidence that shows that a company that blog every other day can vastly increase their traffic, but it is also true that too much useless content is equally damaging.
Here are some pointers to consider when deciding on how much content you should create:
- Identify the Industry Average – Research rival companies and place the amount you produce using the Goldilocks Principle: not too much and not too little.
- Quality Over Quantity – Most poor-quality SEO advice services will recommend plastering social media with as much content as possible, but this will quickly deter any potential customers. Aim for high-quality content, if this can be produced every day, then that is perfect. If this is unrealistic, then it is better to aim for less content but focus on quality.
Most companies are busy focusing on actually selling their product so it can be difficult to allocate time and energy to posting regularly on social media. Instead of struggling to do this, there are many professional services that can be used. Some of these services, such as Pro Essay Writer, will generate amazing content on a regular basis.
Distribute Intelligently – It isn’t enough to produce great content that is perfectly tailored. It will be useless if your customers don’t see it. Follow these steps to make sure your distribution is the best it can be:
- Make sure your posting is on a consistent schedule.
- Have content re-written, so it doesn’t negatively affect your SEO, and distribute the new blog articles on various sites.
- Use all of the available social media sites at your disposal, especially those that are geared towards your particular industry.