Google announced that AdWords Express campaigns are now Smart campaigns (with improved features).
If you are using AdWords Express to set up your ad campaigns, you have an opportunity to have all the same benefits, but with improved features. Google mentioned that these Smart campaigns will put all your campaigns in a single spot, making it easier to track and manage.
KEY FEATURES OF SMART CAMPAIGNS
- “Campaigns” Overview: It is an account’s home base with Google-generated performance insights.
- Critical Account Alerts: Important notifications about your campaign, billing issues, etc.
- Verified Calls: Shows you the number of calls you receive from campaign, along with your clicks.
- Map Action: Helps track the number of times people saw an ad and then clicked the business’ pin on Google Maps or got directions to the business.
- Google Analytics: Track actions on your website and measures how well your website meets your business expectations.
- Ad scheduling: Choose the days of the week and the times of the day to run an ad.
WHY SHOULD YOU USE THESE SMART CAMPAIGNS?
- Google highlighted the following benefits:
- To quickly and easily create an online ad.
- Pay only when people click your ad.
- To attract more customers to your website or Google Maps listing.
- Minimal ongoing management necessary. Google Ads runs your ads for you.
- Reach customers on desktop computers and mobile devices (such as mobile phones and tablets).
- Review the effectiveness of your ads in your dashboard.
Google also welcomed the advertiser’s feedback with open arms and stated that, “By sharing your feedback with our team, you have an opportunity to shape the future of Google Ads.”
Share your feedback, using the “Leave feedback” option, by clicking the 3-dot icon in the upper right-hand side of your account.