Facebook has updated its full-screen mobile ad type with new features. These “Canvas” ads have been renamed as “Instant Experience” ads. This ad type was launched in 2016 to offer an experience of immersive advertising which expands to fill the screen on being clicked. Apart from the new name, Google has also added a new template option, making it convenient for people to share their contact details with a business. Here is a summary of all templates which are now available while creating Instant Experience Ads-
- Instant Storefront: Assists business to sell products in a grid format.
- Instant Lookbook: Allows businesses to display products in the form of a lifestyle image.
- Instant Customer Acquisition: Assists businesses to generate customer action by displaying special offers and a clear call to action.
- Instant Storytelling: Makes use of videos and images to offer potential buyers a better impression of your brand.
- Instant Form: Allows people to share their contact details conveniently and learn more about the products you are offering.
Instant Experience ads have also been enhanced with pixel capabilities to assist advertisers to understand customer journey in completing a purchase. These new pixel capabilities also provide more scope for businesses to re-engage with buyers who had an interaction with their Instant Experiences.
Facebook Pixel will get automatically added to Instant Experiences for any advertiser who is utilizing Facebook Pixel on their website.
Advertisers can also insert third-party pixels within an Instant Experience for keeping a track of engagement and for comparing the performance of Instant Experiences with other campaigns using analytics or insights tools preferred by them.