Facebook has recently updated the Ads Manager app with a new range of creative tools, enabling advertisers to create ad content from their mobiles. Launched in 2015, the Ads Manager app is a mobile solution for developing and monitoring ads. Till now, image-based content for Facebook ads needed to be developed outside the Ads Manager app. Advertisers would then need to save the image on their mobiles and upload it on the Ads Manager.
With the new update, Ads Manager has come one step closer to becoming a comprehensive mobile solution for advertisers on Facebook. Advertisers will now be able to edit ad images and create the ad directly from the Ads Manager app.
Facebook Ads Manager now provides the following creative tools:
- Text Overlay & Text Policy Checker: Integrate text within the ad, choose different fonts, adjust the positioning of text, and modify opacity. Text policy checker will make sure that the amount of text in the ad complies with Facebook’s guidelines.
- Image Cropper: Crop images for fitting inside ads and Page posts.
- Templates: Completely customizable ad templates including text, stickers and, shapes.
- Shapes, Stickers & Logos: Add stickers, shapes and a logo for customizing an ad and highlighting vital details.
- Color Filters: Adjust the ad’s look by adding color filters.
Update to Ads Manager can be downloaded on Android as well as iOS.