As Search Console helps you monitor, maintain, and troubleshoot your site’s presence in search results, Google is constantly creating solutions to enhance related search features and improve tools.
So, to help webmasters and developers implement and diagnose structured data, Google introduced three new reports to Google Search Console.
Below are the new additions:
Unparsable Structured Data Report:
- It is a new report that aggregates structured data syntax errors.
- Google said that parsing issues could point you to lost opportunities for rich results for your site.
- You can also check this report to see if Google was unable to parse any of the structured data you tried to add to your site.
Logo & Sitelinks Searchbox Enhancements Report:
- As per the announcement, you can use logo and sitelinks searchbox to review the trends of errors, warnings and valid items.
- They will enable you to review warnings and errors per page and to see examples of pages which are currently affected by the issues.
- They are joining the existing set of reports on Recipe, Event, Job Posting and others.
So, these new set of reports is added to help you understand more types of structured data on your site.