Inside AdWords informs the launch of version 4.0 Google AdWords Editor through which you can simply manage AdWords from your desktop. â€œAdWords Editor is Google’s free, downloadable account management application for your computer. Download your AdWords account to your computer, make your changes, then upload your revised campaigns.â€
Benefits and features of AdWords Editor include:
- Navigate your account quickly and easily
- Make bulk changes to keywords and ad text
- Work offline, then upload your changes
- Copy and paste keywords and ad text
- Circulate proposed changes and get feedback.
Release notes has the list of new features, updates features and other improvements.
Users in webmaster world mention that additional features (not included in the list) are:
- â€œYou can now set custom date ranges. Great! I’m genuinely delighted by this, as it allows me to look at 28 days of data at a time. You know the whole “units of 7 days” rule right?
- More structured menus, and better use of shortcut keys. Very good.
- The ability to only publish a single campaign. Not sure why that would be useful, but it could be.
- Ability to upload changes from single/multiple campaigns rather than Posting all changes at once.
- A tab for editing mobile ads – (is anyone doing this yet?)
- reorder the columns.â€
Including the new languages that have
been introduced (Czech, Hebrew, Polish, Portuguese (Portugal), English (Australia), and Turkish) other languages include Chinese (Simplified, Traditional); Danish; Dutch; English (U.K., U.S.); Finnish; French; German; Italian; Japanese; Korean; Norwegian; Portuguese (Brazil); Russian; Spanish and Swedish.
Go to the adwords editor website and start downloading.