In order to drive more traffic, advertisers use keyword research tools which help them in searching and creating a list of keywords that might perform. Among all the various keyword research tools, Google’s Keyword Planner lays down a great keyword foundation and gives some structure in planning your Google Ads strategy.
Google has now finalized the new version of Keyword Planner and is deprecating the old planner to provide some great keyword ideas and traffic forecasts.
“Over time, we simplified the navigation and improved forecasting based on your feedback. The new planner is now feature complete, and we’re deprecating the old Keyword Planner this week.” says Google.
This new version now allows you to:
- Download trend data for individual keywords.
- Use up to 10 seed terms at a time.
- Get more granular competition ranking across keyword ideas.
- Save keyword ideas to existing campaigns.
- Get daily budget suggestions in the plan overview.
- Find the in-account status for uploaded keywords.
- View forecasts for all languages.
As per the announcement, the layout of the new Keyword Planner makes it easier to navigate, allowing you to select which keyword ideas you want to add to your plan, select the match type, and then add them to your plan.
Google also said that the plan overview gives an easily digestible report that you can use and share before implementing the new keywords into your account.
If you have not yet begun using the new Keyword Planner, take advantage of the new features and familiarize yourself with the new Keyword Planner.