In the constantly evolving digital world, there exists a great plethora of new and innovative platforms for the business owners to move their industry forward.
Truth be told, mobile web is the most widely used platform which is not only fast, but also engaging.
Google has rebuilt its mobile web speed tool to help business owners build a faster site and deliver the kind of mobile experience that audiences expect today.
Google introduced two new updates.
1. Top-to-Bottom rebuild of Test My Site : Since it was introduced to check the speed of individual mobile pages, with the new update Google stated that businesses will have a single destination to measure, benchmark and take action on mobile site speed.
So with the new Test My Site, businesses can now see:
- The speed of both their entire site and of individual pages.
- Whether their site/page speed is faster or slower compared to the prior month.
- Whether their site speed/page speed ranks Fast, Average, or Slow.
- How their site speed compares to others in the industry.
- The potential impact of site speed on revenue.
- A detailed list of recommended fixes to increase speed on up to 5 pages on their site.
- A complete report to share with their team.
2. RCS Business Messaging : Google stated that brands are already using RCS in a variety of ways, from promoting deals of the day to letting customers refill prescriptions or check their account balances, all within the native messaging experience on Android. Thus, Google is partnering with the mobile industry to modernize mobile messaging and deliver better consumer experiences with RCS.
Google also mentioned that in the coming months, many more brands in Europe will bring RCS experiences to their customers.
According to Google, with Test My Site and RCS Business Messaging, businesses have two powerful tools to deliver the kinds of experiences necessary to drive growth—at the speed of mobile.