It is a free tool (so don’t have to worry about the cost factor) and has the ability to measure the quality of a website and tell the users how valuable is the link from a particular website.
The first focus area is â€œlink diagnostics.â€ Here is how it works:
- You need to enter the full URL and click â€œGet Reportâ€.
- Choose the report type (It depends on you whether you want to go for Quick or Full one).
- In the pop-up choose â€œOpen withâ€ + â€œJava(TM) Web Start Launcherâ€.
- Wait till the site gets crawled.
After crawling the site completely, users have the freedom to see the link report for the URL submitted (It is recommended to perform this step). Have a look at the following â€œBacklink PageRankâ€ distribution graph:
Last, but definitely, not the least, the trust score gives you a far more better insight on what your site has achieved so far and provides you various regions where you could have performed better with it! Following features are kept in mind while calculating the score:
- Alexa rank of the site
- Backlinks and outgoing links
- Domain age
- Social bookmarking, and more!
Check it out!