It has been annunciated by the adCenterRep that if any kind of help is needed with the Microsoft adCenter Desktop beta, then there is a community forum available for assistance. If you have been added to beta, then it is a wonderful place for you!
According to the official Microsoft adCenter Blog,
With the adCenter Desktop you can:
- Quickly navigate through multiple accounts
- Copy and paste keywords, negative keywords, match types and bid amounts from the adCenter Add-in for Excel into the Desktop application
- Bulk edit multiple items at once (bid prices, destination URLs, ad group targeting, etc.) â€”within or across groups of items
- Create text ads
- Scan campaigns for editorial issues before uploading to adCenter
- Receive alerts on performance changes
- Upload changes to the adCenter user interface instantly with one click
- Save full-text Search results to a ‘favorites’ tab in adCenter desktop for future use.
Forum discussion continues at WebmasterWorld