Moz announces new updates to the Moz Local Platform. Moz Local is a publishing tool that pushes business NAP (name, address, and phone number) to the partner sites and directories that factor in local search engine results. The update will include new distribution partners, expanded features, and analytics, allowing marketers to fully own their business’s online presence.
As per the announcement, the new Moz Local will offer a single dashboard for marketers to manage their local presence in search engines and social media platforms, allowing them to monitor and update location reviews, push location data to in-car navigation and mobile map applications, and engage with customers to share news and updates.
The Moz Local Platform Will Now Incorporate:
- Full location data management with real-time updates, across the platforms that matter the most.
- Review management and social posting, which will not only engage directly with customers, but will also push content across the local ecosystem.
- Deep integrations with Google and Facebook for reporting and management.
- Robust data cleansing process to ensure proper formatting for submission to third-party platforms.
- Automated duplicate detection and deletion to save time and ensure accuracy across the web.
- Store locator and location pages to provide search engines with a consistent source of data and content.
- Suggestion engine for customized recommendations for increased accuracy, completeness, and consistency.
“In our research, we have found that more and more marketers recognize that search engines like Google are becoming the new local business ‘homepage.’ Along with the prevalence of mobile-first search and numerous channel strategies they’re running, it’s a lot to stay on top of. So, beginning with our enhanced Moz Local solution brings a more comprehensive breadth of local search features into one platform,” said Sarah Bird, CEO of Moz.
The updates will be available in June and many new features will be incorporated into the existing plans.