Here we come again with our list of this week’s best articles on digital marketing that we found across the Internet. These have been categorized into content marketing, social media, search engine optimization, email marketing, and link building. Take a look at them, and we are sure you will love going through them.
Without content, marketing is really challenging. Hence, without it, marketing is impossible. And 82 percent of marketers are aware of that, claims Hubspot. The remaining 18%, or the 10% who don’t employ content marketing and the 8% who are unaware, really have no idea what they’re missing. But carrying out a successful content marketing strategy requires careful planning, which is impossible without a content marketing funnel. So, in this post, Kristen McCormick is going to walk you through the entire content marketing funnel.
It has been demonstrated that content marketing is a resounding success.
Businesses invest a lot of money in creating content marketing campaigns in this cutthroat B2B marketing environment. But why is that so? Let’s get to know all about content marketing and how to use it to your advantage in this post by Tom Regan.
So, do you wish to develop a successful SEO campaign for your website? Great! You’ve already begun the process of raising your website’s organic traffic, SERP ranks, and conversion rates. But why do you even need an SEO campaign anyways? This post by Romain Brabant is going to explain all about an SEO campaign and how to create a successful SEO campaign for your website.
Not only are eCommerce businesses and online brands need comprehensive, successful SEO campaigns. Traditional brick-and-mortar stores and other neighborhood companies must also grasp local SEO to stay competitive. The process can become more precise with the correct tools. Want to know more about it? Have a look at this post written by Navneet Kaushal and get to know eight local SEO tools to make your business rank higher in 2022.
Businesses of all sizes can create a listing on Google Maps and Google Search using the free and simple-to-use Google My Business service. A company can “claim” a page and add details like contact details, operating hours, and images and videos. A company can also update or add its location pin on the map, which aids clients in finding it when they look up related terms. But is Google My Business effective for local SEO? Let’s get to know about it in this post by David Harnold.
Do you want a hack to gain free Instagram Followers 50k free that works in 2022? Well, Brands are constantly looking for ways to hack the Instagram algorithm for 50k free followers and to increase their presence on the platform. If you wish to know the same, have a look at this post by Ritu Sharma today!
Consider adding a team member who is accessible around the clock, never complains, and will handle all the monotonous customer support chores that your other team members detest.
There are people like this, just not people as we know them. The next competitive advantage for many organizations is chatbots. They offer a tonne of value for money because of their many advantages. Colleen Christison will cover all you need to know about chatbots in this post for business, including its definition and potential benefits.
If your company is still in its infancy, you could be seeking growth options. You most likely already have a website up and running, and you might even have social media accounts. But have you given email marketing any thought? Even if you have an email sign-up form, are you getting the most out of your email list? You can be losing out on sales if you’re not aiming for your customers’ inboxes.
So how can email marketing help your firm develop when it is just getting started? Find out by reading this post by Benchmark Internet Group.
Over the past ten years, email marketing has multiplied. Even though it is still a vital tool for many businesses, it’s simpler to engage clients through email than through traditional advertising or social media. Here are a few advantages of using an email by ONPASSIVE and how to engage your customers with email marketing tools.
In a way, the SEO procedure is a marketing puzzle. Google often updates its algorithm, and what formerly had a significant impact on results when SEO specialists believed they had discovered the secret now has no bearing on ranks. In 2022, any SEO strategy will still revolve around one specific element. Backlinks! Let’s get to know what the YOUNG ENTREPRENEUR COUNCIL says about it.