Bing has launched a new feature which will enable users to add price extensions to their search ads. Price extensions enable advertises to promote their products or services more effectively. Clicks lead to either a sales page of their site or to the storefront of a third-party.
Bing Ads price extensions at present are available in the US. It will be rolled out internally across all countries apart from Hong Kong, Taiwan, and China. As the feature will be available to international advertisers, price extensions will support multiple languages and currencies. Here are some important things to note about price extensions:-
- Prices advertised in price extensions should be also visible on the landing page.
- Advertisers can link with products which are available with other retailers like Amazon and Walmart.
- As in the case of Sitelinks, clicks on Price Extensions shall be charged the same CPC as the clicks on the headline of an ad.
- Price extensions are supported across all devices and can be shown simultaneously with other ad extensions.
- There can be no duplication of descriptions in price extensions in the ad headline.
- Advertisers can also include an optional mobile URL.