Even though there is an unbelievable number of choices for business phone systems, Google is bringing CallJoy, a cloud-based phone agent for small business owners to measure, improve and enjoy an automated customer service.
Like other virtual customer service systems, CallJoy can greet the caller and offer basic information like the business hours, address, placing a to-go order, booking an appointment, inquiring about inventory and more.
How CallJoy Works?
- After a quick setup, you will receive a local phone number.
- CallJoy will immediately begin blocking unwanted spam calls so you receive the calls from the customers.
- The automated CallJoy agent answers, greets callers with a custom message and provides basic business information.
As per the announcement, “Whether the customer speaks with you, talks to an employee, or just interacts directly with the CallJoy agent, the call will be recorded and transcribed for quality purposes. This allows small business owners to tag and search each conversation based on topic.”
Benefits Of Joining CallJoy’s Beta Program
- High call volume, especially when coupled with peak call times and the ever-increasing monsoon of spam callers.
- Better customer service.
- Saves business owners from experiencing customer disloyalty, loss of revenue and negative online reviews.
- Helps in making more informed business decisions.
- Decreased hold times and increased productivity.
So, CallJoy’s powerful cloud-based technology lets the small business owners delight their customers and stay focused.
You can now sign up for early access to this phone technology for a flat monthly fee of $39.