Google Search now allows you to feel not just lucky, but also- artistic, playful, stellar, and even puzzled among 9 new emotions. The ‘I’m Feeling Lucky’ button in Google Search now has 8 new options. Every new option takes you to cool Google properties like Art Project and Google A Day. To see your choice of emotions, you have to hover over the ‘I’m feeling lucky’ button and you will see the new options flip in.
The new choices are:
- I’m Feeling Doodly- To go to any random Google Doodle.
- I’m Feeling Artistic: To go to any Google Art Project.
- I’m Feeling Hungry: To allow you to do a restaurant search.
- I’m Feeling Puzzled: To go to any Google-a-Day site.
- I’m Feeling Playful: To go to any Google Doodle (interactive).
- I’m Feeling Stellar: To go to Google Earth.
- I’m Feeling Wonderful: To go to any World Wonders project.
- I’m Feeling Trendy: To go to any Google Hot Searches.
Google hopes to increase the number of clicks this button gets (which has been dwindling to reach a meager 1% of searchers). What do you think of these new options? Do share your views.